Tuna Fudge Training Treats
4 5-ounce cans of undrained tuna
3 cups flour
- Substitute one cup of tapioca flour for a less crumbly treat
- Substitute soy or garbanzo bean flours for a grain-free diet
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend all ingredients until a batter forms.
- Using a spatula, spread the batter onto a lightly-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until firm, but not browned.
- Let cool then cut into small chunks. (Pizza cutters speed up this process.)
Refrigerate or freeze any unused portions.